Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finally Settling In

So we're pretty much out of our house, all except Dante' and Tika. We haven't been able to find anyone to take them temporarily. It's frustrating to have to ask people in a time of need just to have them tell me they can't help. I really don't want to have to take them to the shelter, I don't trust the shelter, and we do want them back.
Dad pokes fun of our room, he doesn't call it a room, he calls it our little POD. Mom wants to put our dry erase/cork board on the door so that she can leave us messages if she needs to.I kind of think they're having a little too much fun, but good for them.
I've been working on the afghan that I'm making for my future niece/nephew now that we're settling in. I'm finally able to relax and work on healing up from my sinus infection. Unfortunately I can't slow down too much because I've gotta not only find a job, but spend some time at the Storage Unit de-junking/re-packing, and finding a place for Dante and Tika. I keep telling myself that things will work out, but it's hard to keep that in mind.
Anyway, this is definately being short, I've been exhausted and I just want to hit the sack. Love you all, and talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica! Sounds like you are taking it all in stride. :) Good for you! Maybe a message board is a good idea... reminds me of college!