Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here's Whats Going On

Wow, this year has gone by fast. A lot of things have happened, we lost our house, moved in with my parents, Dave got 2 promotions within months of eachother (YAY!) and I've been babysitting full time again. I was unable to renew my Gold Canyon membership, so this month I'm going to get it going again. This time, I'm planning on setting up a website through Gold Canyon for everyone's convenience. I will let you know more as it unfolds.
We're staying with my parents until we get back on our feet, it's a timely process as I'm finding bills creeping out of the woodwork I didn't know we had. I've been working on a budget, tweaking things and trying to get all caught up. Once we do, we're going to look into a place to rent, or see if it's possible to get into my Grandma's house via an investor, maybe do a rent to own or something similar.
Other than that, we're healthy and happy. We had a good Thanksgiving with Dave's family, it was good to be able to surprise them, and we've come up with how we're going to work the holidays. We're going to split them between familys. This year we spent Thanksgiving with Dave's family, so we're going to spend Christmas with my family, then next year we'll switch. I've got a lot of goals lined up for this comming year, some are reasonable, some are far fetched, we'll see which ones I accomplish. Hope all is well with everyone. I'll keep y'all posted.
Check out my new addiction, www.jigzone.com Thanks MOM!

2 comments:

fivelive said...

good job for makeing goals I hope you can achieve those goals. It's nice to be able to keep up with what you are doing love ya

DAN said...

Sup sista, keep the positive attitude, and it sounds like things are working out. Contgrats to Dave on the promotions!