Monday, December 8, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Well, it's officially the first snow in December. I can't say that it's been steady, it has come and gone off and on, but the snow is sticking to the ground. This past weekend, the house has been a bit busy. Mom and Dad got the tree up, I helped mom out a little at decorating it, then she decorated the house. We've been listening non-stop to Christmas music, joking around and just having fun. It helps to get into the Christmas mood when the house looks like and sounds like Christmas.
Heather has moved unofficially to Idaho Falls. We all miss her here, but if she wants to leave, it's her choice, sometimes people have to walk away from familiar territories just to find themselves and true happiness. Anyway, we've been working on our bills, and trying to figure out how to fit in Christmas, sorry guys, you're really going to have to settle with a pack of gum or a candy bar, let me know what you'd like.
There really isnt' much more to report other than Dave gets to start working from home in the New Year. We're both looking forward to it, I am more so to prove those who doubt it can work wrong. I've decided to hold of on Gold Canyon until we can afford it. It will probably be in January before I can re-enroll, but that will be fine with me. Maybe at that time I can set up a website as well. Mason goes to the vet next week. He has a lump on his chest that I've noticed is getting larger, hopefully it's just a fatty tumor. I really don't know what I'll do if it turns out to be cancer, he's my baby, my best friend and can't ever be replaced.
Well, that's about all I have to say right now. As soon as something remotely interesting comes up, I'll let everyone know. Until then, take care and have a good day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry about Christmas. The best present for us is you guys getting back on your feet!

Write soon!

DAN said...

Yeah as long as you all are doing well we are happy. Did you ever thing that Mason might be changing? maybe the lump is a boob forming.

Just a thought, :)