Saturday, October 3, 2009

Playin Around

Ok, I had a family member complain about my not updating my blogs often, I've been a bit preoccupied with getting bills taken care of, kids, working on Christmas Presents, and Missionary Discussions. I would work on updating the blogs each night while I cannot sleep, but nobody is allowed on the computer after midnight. ANYWAY, that being said, here is my latest entry.
Lately I've been loading photos from albums to prepare for scrapbooking. It's going to be a long and tedious project, but I am having a little fun with it. After I scan the picture, I have it AutoFixed, and have done this without using PS. I have a desire to learn photo shop, and will eventually, but for now, I've just been winging it on the regular programs. Here's an example of what I've been doing. Hope you like.



Obviousily this is the doctored one, it was kind of fun making it look like it was taken yesterday rather than in the 70's, wish I had more time to do more stuff like this though!.

3 comments:

DAN said...

Thank you for the update and the pictures. That family member should be commended!

Chrystal said...

great job!

Jessica said...

HAH, you're welcome DAN, but I believe the family member just needs a box of tissues for the times I am UNABLE to update the blogs. Thanks Chrystal. ;) Love you both!!