Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Little Less Of A Burden

Well, we went to the 4th of July Parade last Friday. While we were there, I ran into Suzie Jones. She asked about Mason and Merlyn, and I told her that they were only 2 of the 4 dogs we have. Then I told her we have 9 cats. Dave asked her if she wanted one because they were free and she said she'd take them all. She's supposed to come over today to take a look at them, but we're keeping 2 and 2 of the kittens are going to Twin Falls with us next week. It's going to be hard to part with some of them, some I will be really happy to see go, but it will be a lot easier for us if we didn't have so many of them. I also thought I'd show her Tika and Dante and see if she knew anyone who would take them.
Dave and I have officially given up on our house. We're starting to look for another place to live, and are going to sue Residential Resolve and Dawnridge properties once things are said and done. PPL says we have a good case against them. I just keep my chin up and praying things will work out. I told Dave the other night that what didn't kill us only makes us stronger, and I believe that. Anyway, I've got a baby calling for me so I've gotta run. Hope all is well. I will keep you guys updated on things as they unfold.

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

Thanks for the update. I hope things work out with the house! And I'm really glad you found a good home for the kittens!

DAN said...

Good news about the cats, hopefully you can get down to where it will be easier to find a new place. Sorry to hear about your house but just remember it's just a house. Believe me there will be others in your future. I think people in Poactello are the only ones I know that live in the same house forever. Like you said it will make you stronger, Love ya both!