Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just Shy Of A Quartet


Well, we're finally nearing the end of these blasted phone books. I really don't know how much longer I could take doing it anyway, I love watching Kaitlynn, but bagging the books are taking it's toll on my house. I haven't been able to clean it since we started because somebody doesn't think I bag enough when I do it ALL DAY LONG. Anyway, yesterday, to let out some energy, Kaitlynn and I had a screaming contest. It was funny because after screaming at the top of our lungs for about 2 minutes, we began hearing howling. I looked over and noticed that Merlyn decided to join in on the fun. I tried to record it with my camera (yes, it takes video) but whenever I held it up to him, he got shy.
Still haven't heard about our house yet. I contacted my attorney today and am waiting to hear back from her. I also called April, she said she's waiting for her Attorney to call her back. Dave did not get his job that he applied for. I told him that he should find another one because I think they're just going to keep passing him up on them with one excuse after another. This time they said that it was his interview that kept him from getting the job, otherwise he would have had it because he was more qualified than the other applicants. He was okay with what they told him, and is working harder to get the promotion next time. Dave Dixon was promoted to a Full Time trainer now, my Dave said he had to be paying somebody off to get that promotion.
Well, I need to go change a rotten diaper. Dave and I have no vehicle at the moment and since I've been using Dad's truck, I've got to get it down to them so they can clean out Grandma's house. Nobody has shown an interest in it yet, I'm still praying for a miracle on getting it for myself, but we'll see. Hope this finds you well.

No comments: