Monday, October 13, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like.........

So this last weekend we got our first snow storm. I was excited, but Dave was not looking forward to winter. We got a good ammount of snow on Saturday, and then as I was going to leave with Dave for someplace, it hit me that I packed our winter coats. Luckily I swiped Dan and Chrystal's winter gear, and so now we're good.
I am happy to say that we're trying out our budget although it's not fully "Tweaked" yet. So far it's working, but it's only been the first week. As soon as I am finished working out the bugs, it should run smoothly. I told Dave that whatever money I make, will go directly into savings, that'll give us a little more cushion to work with, and we can maybe see how we could live off Dave's paycheck alone, at least until we get the budget thing down as if it were second nature.
Well, I should be going, I know that there's not much to say right now, I've been babysitting and crocheting if I'm not helping out around the house. Hope this finds everyone good and happy. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

DAN said...

Hey Sis, good job on the budget thing. I hope it works out for you. I know they help, especially in times like these.

Chrystal said...

Budgets are never fun, but a necessary part of life. *sigh*