Saturday, March 7, 2009

Making Progress

Because Dave prefers to keep Dante, and people have said that he doesn't pay much attention to him, I wanted to prove that he does get playtime in with Dante. Lately I've been curious how he'd interact with Karma. I brought them together in the house, and this is their second meeting.
Yes, Karma looks pretty evil, but she and Dante were having tons of fun. Meanwhile, Tika was locked outside in the backyard because her and Karma clash, or don't play well with each other. I felt bad for her, but really had no other choice. We're still trying to get her a better home, but nobody seems to follow through with meeting her.
Mom and Dad got a new game for their Wii the other day. We gave it a try, and boy, it really kicked my butt. I've decided if I play it once or twice a day, I could drop some serious weight, depending on how intense of a workout I do, and NO it's not a Wii Fit. Well, I should go, gotta shower and Dad is chomping at the bit to get on here. Hope all is good for everyone.

No comments: