Friday, February 27, 2009

The Mullett

Yesterday I took Merlyn in to the Groomer. He hadn't been done for a few months, and was pretty bad. Just before I went to pick him up,Lois (the nice woman who grooms him for me)asked if she could cut back some of his topknot so he could see better. I told her that it was ok, that he'd probably be very grateful. Somehow she and I misunderstood on how to cut his topknow, and this is the result of it.

Dave really got a kick out of it and immediately called him "Billy Ray". I thought about having Lois just cut the long stuff, make him look like one of the beetles or Moe from the 3 Stooges. Really though he looks a little funny, he seems to like it a lot. I'm not sure if I'd have her do it again though, unique that it is for a dog to have a mullett. We'll see what the future holds.

No comments: