Friday, March 27, 2009

There May Be Hope Yet.......

Ok, so last Sunday, I got up at 8:30 because the dogs wanted out. Church starts at that time, and I didn't see myself going. Dad told me to get dressed and go to church because Mom needed help teaching her class. I did as I was told (yeah, that's a first.) and got dressed and went to church. When I walked in, the kids greeted me and really took to me.
We only stayed long enough to partake the sacrament, then went home because we've all been fighting colds. As we were leaving, we saw the Elders Quarm President, and I asked him when he's going to visit Dave. He came while we were out on Tuesday night, but invited Dave to play Basketball and go Bowling. I told Dave he's going bowling so he can't use the excuse of "I don't know anybody" anymore. I am not going to push him at Basketball because he's so out of shape, I don't want to kill him, at least not right now.
My goal is to be paying my tithing and going to church on a regular basis so I can get my recommend renewed by the end of the year. We're working on Dave rearranging his schedule so he can have weekends off, hopefully he can pull it off, it would be nice to be able to attend church with my husband. It would also benefit us if he had weekends off because it'd be easier for us to be able to see his family.

1 comment:

DAN said...

Gool luck and I hope it takes hold. Also Thank you greatly for updating your blog.