Sunday, July 12, 2009

Friday Night Fun

Friday night, after babysitting the girls, Dave and I met the Chaney family at Tough Guy Lanes, for a game of bowling. It was something that Janelle and I planned, and I thought it went over well. Kaitlynn had TONS of fun, and wanted to help EVERYONE bowl. Because I already suck at bowling, I let her help me out on my turn, and for a while, we were ahead of everyone else. When it came time for Kaitlynn's turn, Lee and Janelle took turns helping her out.



After our game was over, we decided to head back to Mom and Dad's to teach them how to play Farkle. They caught on quick, and while we were playing, Kaitlynn slept in the other room. After Farkle, we all decided it was time to call it a night because Dave had to work the next day. There was no fighting, no bickering, and things were pretty fun I thought. It was good to just go out and have fun, without worrying about fights or anything else.

No comments: