Monday, July 13, 2009

Quality Family Time



After Kaitlynn went home, and Dave was off work, we went to Idaho Falls with Marsh, Emily, and Tucker. I sat in the back with Tucker and Emily, and the 3 of us fell asleep on the drive up. First thing we did when we got there was go to Red Robin for dinner. It had to be Birthday night because while we were there, they sang to at least 10 people. While waiting for Emily to finish feeding Tucker, I played a "Stacker" game and won a few key chains. We played with them for a bit, watched Tucker play with the balloon I gave him, and then ate our meals.
I got a chicken sandwich that was excellent, and we were all pleased with our meals. After dinner, and Marsh and Emily sucking the helium out of the balloon, we went to Toys-R-Us. I walked around a bit, then found some pointers for our Nintendo DS's. They were Light Saber pointers that light up, and Dave liked them. I got Yoda's and he got Vaders. After Toys R Us we went home and called it a night. It was a fun time with them, and I think it's safe to say that we'd love to do it again someday.

No comments: