Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weird Animals


Well, lately I've been locked up in the computer room with all the dogs, including Moto, when Dave lets Dante and Tika out to eat. Last night, as I was doing things on the computer, I happened to glance over at the door, and this is what I saw. Moto I guess thinks he can fit under the door, and this isn't the only door he does this to. He has been caught trying to get into Heather and Chas's room as well.
I just thought it was a bit interesting to say the least. I'm discovering that Moto is quite the Character. He'll sit on his rear and lick and lick and lick........
It was just interesting. As you all know, we've got weird animals, but that's also because of the humans they live with I guess.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Bella has been acting funny lately, too. she likes to lay in the Love Sac on her back so that the fan fans her belly.