Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Hollingsworth Weekend

 Last weekend, Dan and Chrystal came up from Texas for Troy's baby blessing. While they were here, Tucker clung to Chrystal, and it was so fun watching him talk to her, always walk up to her and want to be with her.
  Though there was a little jealousy from me as he treated her the way he normally treats me, I loved seeing them together and just had to get a picture of her holding him. I can definately say that Tucker has good taste in Aunts, and look forward to how he's going to be as a Big Brother, and a Cousin to more than just Troy. I hope he has more cousins in the future. Watching the little bit I saw with Tucker, Chrystal and Dan, I know they'll make good parents someday, and hope they become parents. I really enjoyed Dan and Chrystal's visit, and look forward to them coming back in November.

1 comment:

DAN said...

I am sure he will have more cousins - just not born in 2011! (or 2010) :)