Friday, June 27, 2008

The Ups and Downs of Life

Not much has been happening since my last post. We've been busy delivering phone books (at least Dave has, I've been at home bagging them and babysitting.) Last week Dave applied for a team leader position. He went in for an interview at the beginning of this week, and should know soon if he got the job. He's pretty worried he got his hopes up, but I know things will work out.
I contacted the Idaho Attorney Generals Office about our situation with our house, because I'm the only one who complained about this company, they're not going to pursue the issue. I got an E-mail from the gentleman at the Utah Attorney Generals Office whom I've been corresponding with, he told me that he's got the Attorneys looking things over and will be contacting me in a week at most.
It makes me sad with the whole situation because that's the only thing really that is not letting us get a loan to purchase Grandma's house. I'm afraid that I'm soooo out of luck on it, the Estate Sale is tomorrow and they've listed the house. Oh well, I guess it wasn't in the cards for me. :( Because of doing the phone books and babysitting, I've been super exhausted so I sleep a lot. I'm sad to report that I'm gaining weight again and want to get to doing something about it.
Because I haven't been making much off babysitting, I have upped my prices. It's all based on ages, but I think it's all reasonable. Charlie's eye is improving incredibly, I'm still not sure if he'll ever be able to see out of it, but now you can see the pupil, and the color of the eye rather than just a grey cloudy mist.
Well, that's about it for now. I will let you all know how Dave's possible promotion went, and tell you what we hear about the house as soon as we find out ourselves.

1 comment:

DAN said...

Sorry you are in Limbo with the house. Hopefully David will be successful in getting the new job. We love you both and wish you the best.