Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally, Some Sort Of News

A few weeks ago I sent an E-mail once again requesting my deed to Residential Resolve. This morning as Dave left for work, I checked my E-mail before I went back to bed, and found that Mrs. Loveland responded to my E-mail. She said that she still hasn't heart back from her attorney (she's been waiting for about a MONTH) and that she'd sign our deed back to us, but it'll cost US $550 to do so.
I got on the phone to PPL around 8:45am, asking if this was legal and to my surprise, they said it was. The attorney they referred me to said he doesn't handle cases dealing with foreclosure and that it'd be cheaper for them to find us a attorney in Pocatello. Sooooooooooo I don't know what's going to happen, it feels like we're back to square one again, with no way out. I will be so glad when this mess is finally over. Seems like the only plus on our side is that all the attorneys I've talked to and told that I was going to file suit against Residential Resolve for damages and forgery, said that it sounded like I have a good case.
I'm not going down without a fight, even though I'm totally drained and exhausted. I've decided to take up Water Aerobics on a regular basis, it's fun and quite the workout. I took Mom yesterday, and she's going the rest of the week, and it was HILARIOUS watching her. I'm very proud of her though, knowing she doesn't know how to swim but trusting things and giving the Water Aerobics a shot. She really enjoyed it though. Dave offered to teach her to swim. He used to be a Certified Life Guard/Swim Instructor. Anyway, it's time to run. I'll send you more info as it comes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the update! I hope you can get things resolved soon!

fivelive said...

Emmanuel cant swim either and the sad thing about it is that we have a pool at our condo and he has only been in it maybe three times in the three summers that we have been here I so glad to see that you have a blog and that I can keep in touch with you this way also I heard our song on the radio the other night it always make me think of you

fivelive said...

p.s. I'm going to add you to my list so I can be a blogstocker