Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lighter Spirits

So yesterday, all day long, all I heard was playful banter back and forth between mom and dad. Feeling my oats from a stressful week, I got a wild hair so to speak and started in on the banter. At one point, mom told me to take care of a box full of packing peanuts that my Summer Scents from Gold Canyon were shipped in. After Dad and Mom went down to Wii, I took the box of peanuts to their room, pulled their sheets back and spread the packing peanuts all over the bed. Then I put the sheets back to where they had them, and threw the box in the garage.
Nothing was said, nobody was in the room, until Bed Time. I was on Facebook when mom was heading to bed. Before too long I heard mom exclaim " Jessica Hollingsworth". I burst into laughter listening to her rant things like "what am I going to do with you", "brat", "turkey". It was HILARIOUS. Meanwhile, Dad is wandering around the house trying to figure out what's going on. I told him to go to bed and he'd know, so he headed to his room. Mom recruited him to help clean the bed, and I just sat in the computer room, laughing and doing my own thing on Facebook.
It really made my night, but what topped it all off is when Dave went to their room, and said to mom. "I hear you're moving." Mom said "Why?" and he said " because I see you're packing" She said she knows some kids who'll be packing if they're not careful. It was all said out of fun, but she warned me to watch my back. Empty threats.............
THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: