Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rare Photo

The other day, I decided to play around with my camera. It's not an extravagant thing like Chrystal's or Marsh's, but I thought I'd see what it could do. Because there are so many of them, I decided to use the dogs as test subjects, and Mason won the photo op here on the blog. It is rare that I can catch him blinking his eyes, but somehow I managed to. We also got a few dog beds from Sherri that the dogs have totally loved. This is how Merlyn spends most if not all of his time, sometimes with Kaitlynn beside or on him. She's his human when she's here. Maybe someday I'll be able to get a camera like what Chrystal and Marsh have. Right now, I'm gonna hit the hay.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

you don't need an expensive camera to take great photos! Love the one of Merlin~