Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Needed Motivation

Ok, I've thought long and hard about this, and I've decide to follow Chrystal's example by doing a "Photo of the Day" on my blogs, to try to put entries in each day. Today is the issue I've been having with my toe. Last week, as I was cutting my toenail, I cut a little too deep, and ended up with an ingrown toenail. I've soaked it at least 3 times a day, tried to keep it from being smacked or bumped into and then a few days ago, Patty and Kevin stopped by on their way home to Rupert. I told her about my toe, and she suggested I grate a potato, and put it on my toe, then wrap it with a band aid. I am now on day 2 of this "home remedy" and just barely able to get some of the infection out. The pressure is slowly going away, and beginning to clear up a little.

Yes, it looks gross, but most of it is because of the dried on potato.

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

OK, so I'm glad to be inspiration, but not if it means photos of your toe. :)

Jessica said...

LOL, I swear, it's the only one I'll post. It looks much worse now, all black and swollen. Don't worry though, the black is from the potatoE I've been putting on it.