Monday, September 14, 2009

Babies and Fruit

Recently Dad took a trip to Utah to get some final parts for his Razar. Mom asked that he bring back some pears and peaches so she can can them, and this is the restult of that.



Today, Olivia was in a bind, and needed a sitter for Shawn for a few hours. Heather wasn't home and I wasn't about to volunteer her without checking with her first, so I offered to watch him. When Heather found out, she was upset, and hasn't really talked to me since. He's a great baby, very quiet and happy. This photo is taken after he slept the whole time I had him. I must say, he's a trooper for somebody born with his guts outside of his body.



Until things get figured out, Liv is going to have Heather or I watch him. I don't mind helping people out, and though I'm not making money off it, it is something I love to do. It's my way of losing myself in service.

No comments: