Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I have been procrastinating lately. Last Friday, Dave took me to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I must say that it wasn't my greatest meal from there, the salad was a bit wilted, my steak was cooked more than I wanted it to be, and I just wasn't thrilled.

After dinner, we decided to head to Wal Mart to walk around. Just as we left the parking lot of Texas Roadhouse, we heard a pop/thump. I said to Dave that it didn't sound good, but the Tahoe was driving just fine, so we continued to head to Wal-Mart. All of a sudden, the front end of the Tahoe began to wobble, so we immediately pulled over and called Marsh. Come to find out, the Toe-Rod broke. Marsh had to take us home, and then load the Tahoe on a trailer and bring it home too. Fortunately, it wasn't our fault it broke. Here's a picture of the damage.



That same week, Moto got "fixed". I think it's safe to say that everyone agrees when I say "It's about time!". Anyway, Heather told us that Chas/Monroe had to wrap Moto in a blanket so they can put a "retard helmet" as Heather calls it, on his head to keep from biting everyone. When Heather and I went to pick him up, he was groggy enough to be quiet and nice. We picked up a E-Collar for him at PETCO on our way home because he LOVES to lick, and then put it on him. I left the cone on his head for a week, just to insure his incision was healed before I let him have the chance to lick. It was funny seeing him run around with it. He'd run into things, and Heather almost drowned him once with it, but the best thing with that cone, you could grab it and he couldn't bite you. Here's a photo of him sporting his dish/cone/collar.

No comments: