Sunday, September 20, 2009

YES, The world IS coming to an end!

This morning, Sister Thiemann called to see if I'd sub in Nursery. Dad told her that he'd check, and not to worry about waking me up, I need the religion. When he came down, I was already awake, he asked me if I'd go help at Church, and to his surprise, I told him I would.
I got up, went upstairs and told mom what I was doing. She almost fell over in shock. I went for all of it, helped in Sacrament for the Primary Program, and even agreed to help in Nursery next week. Mom was delighted to hear it, and I explained to her that I know I need to be at church, but I also need to get there on my own time, and that I'll be there when I know I'm ready.
Today's photo is of one of the kids. He is the son of the Elder's Quarm president, and he took to me pretty well. His name is Carter, and he's just an awesome little kid.

5 comments:

DAN said...

Nice to see you at church no matter what the reason.

Jessica said...

My goal is to continue with my church attendance, and get my reccomend back, I miss the Temple.

DAN said...

It's a great goal, I hope you keep it up.

Chrystal said...

glad to hear you are going back to church, Jessica. We'd love to attend the temple with you and David when you come to visit.

Jessica said...

That'd be awesome, if we ever get to visit.