Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Bit About Us

We officially met 10/01 at the Arby's store in Twin Falls, ID. I had transferred from the store in Pocatello so I could go to school for Veterinary Tech. I had locked the keys in my car with it running with 4 cats inside one evening, after picking up my work schedule. It took Dave, and the manager from Burger King next door about 45mins to open the door. In return, Dave took me out. Should have been the other way around, but he insisted because he made more. We went out that weekend, and one thing led to another, and here we are. Married for almost 4yrs and happy. I am very fortunate to have found a man whom my family accepts, and can take anything they dish out. He fits in to the family pretty well, and I seem to do the same with his. I should go now, it's past dinner time and I've got meds I've gotta be taking soon. There will be more to come. Thank you Dan for designing our blog, we really like it. Love you all!!

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

nice post, Jessica! See? You've already got the hang of it!