Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Time Has Come, Bittersweet Goodbye

Well, I'm sad to announce that Grandma passed away around 11:50pm (Friday). Although it was expected I lost it. We have friends who were with us when I found out, and we were supposed to be doing something with them at our house. It turned out to be a gloomy night for everyone, and I can't help feeling it was because of me.
I knew it was not going to go well today. My car died at the bank and is now out of commission, my wrist and ankle have both been giving a big problem, and now Grandma has gone "Home". I know it is where she wanted to be, but it still breaks my heart to see her go. I've only known these friends for a few weeks, but they're turning out to be pretty good friends, and am really blessed to have them in my life.
I had to heavily sedate myself and I think the sedatives finally kicked in so I'm going to go. I hope all is well with everyone else, God be with you all.

No comments: