Monday, February 9, 2009

Most Expensive Birthday Gift

Well, I got the mail today, low and behold, I found a statement of my ER trip on my Birthday. I very much am grateful that I've got insurance as it cost me a whoppin $2,878.69. I can't believe how much they charge for the little things. $211 just to pump fluid into your arm,$249 for the pain meds pumped into me. It's insane. The one that scares me the most, and it's because I may have to have another one, is the CT Scan, which is $1,662.
I also received an item I won on EBAY today. I have searched high and low for an Eeyore Water Baby, yes, Eeyore is my obsession. It was fun when I got it because I asked Kaitlynn if she wanted to open my "present". She was all over it, and it took some time for her to get through all the packing tape. Once we got to the baby doll box, she went nuts, threw the packaging in the trash, and then the box it came in. I had to laugh, here's what the trash looked like after Kaitlynn got rid of the packaging. After that, all I heard was "Baby, baby, baby" she was distracted when Layla arrived, then she got to feel what it's like to be a big sister. She does really good with babies, and I hope that someday she'll have that chance to be a big sister, if not, she can always maul my kiddos. I guess it's time to run, gotta help Dave set up his office tonight, tomorrow is his first day working at home. I'll tell you how it goes.

No comments: