Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Working From Home

Well, it's been a week since Dave started working from home. I must say that he enjoys it immensely, especially since he doesn't have to drive to work. Here, he's having a meeting with his boss. He has to do these every Wednesday though it's his day off. He does pretty good at not being distracted, and I leave him alone unless its to see if he's hungry.
I can't believe it's been a week since Tucker was born. He's such a cute little guy, and when his daddy gives me the ok, you'll all get to see a picture of him. I've still haven't passed my kidney stone, at least I dont' think so, and if I have, I haven't felt it pass. Chances are I'll set up another appointment with my Urologist to see what he wants to do next. The pain has subsided, but comes and goes still. We'll have to see what's going on. In the kiddo department, right now I've gotta figure out what's going on with my body. It's still being wacky, and I'm considering talking to my doc about fertillity treatments, possibly even Invitro Fertillization. In the meantime, I'm satisfying my "baby hunger" by seeing Tucker and watching the kiddos.
Speaking of which, I've gotta make sure a little one is actually napping, and then I've gotta start cleaning the house for mom. It's BUNCO tonight, and we are having it here at the house. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

DAN said...

NIce - with the looks of what is on the desk you would think he has been working there for a long time! - lots of stuff.

Jessica said...

Funny thing is, all the stuff on the desk is Heathers.

Chrystal said...

why is Heather's stuff on David's desk??

Jessica said...

Cause we had to move it from a stand we're using for our television. There really wasn't anywhere else to put it.