Thursday, February 12, 2009

One Heck of A Week

I've been trying to post things each day, but this week has literally been hell for me. Actually, it's been a rollercoaster really. Tuesday we discovered our neighbor, and Dad's friend, suddenly passed away in his home. Then, at 12:01pm on Wednesday, the newest member of our family arrived into this world. Tucker James Hollingsworth was born weighing 7lbs 1oz and 21 inches long. I got to wrap my arms around that little guy today, and I totally LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would have posted a picture of him, but his daddy said I couldn't, so sorry folks, we'll see what the future holds. I must say though, Emily and Marsh made one cute kiddo. I still haven't passed my K. Stone, so next week I get to chat with the urologist, and see what the plan is. Chances are, they'll want to take a scope up mine and check things out that way, I'm SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSoooooooooooooooooo excited for that one (Yeah Right!)
Dave is working from home now, he started Tuesday, and did pretty good at no distractions until he heard about our neighbor. It's kind of nice havin him home, but at the same time, he gets a bit "Mother Heny" so to speak. It was cute, the slightest noise he'd hear, he'd jump out of the office to see if everything was ok. I love that man more than he knows, and look forward to see him as a father. Right now I'm gonna run, gotta shave his head and hit the sack for a long day of babysitting. Have a good evening everyone and as soon as "Daddy" gives me the Green Light, you'll see a photo of Tucker on here.

No comments: