Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Only One Of MY Animals

 A week or so ago, Dave and I had been asked to watch Troy overnight while Heather and Chas spent some time camping with Chas', I mean, Monroe's family. I agreed to it, and we put the Bassinet in our room, by the bed. After they returned, I never got around to taking it out of our room, and the other night, Duster decided he'd sleep on our bed.
  Merlyn tried to jump on our bed but Dave kicked him off, so I called him back up thinking that he'd curl up against me as he usually does. Instead, he jumped into the bassinet, and slept there all night long, and into the day. It was funny to see him sleeping there, and I am SO not going to make that a habit, and it's definitely not staying in my room much longer. I think it's safe to say that my animals are unique. They've all got their own little quirks. Merlyn and where he sleeps, how he walks, and his fears. Mason with his "Motherly" instincts, even Jeriko, Dave's 1 1/2 eared cat that is cross eyed.

No comments: