Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What a Day

 Well, I know it's been about a week or so since my last entry, so I figured, it's time to do one now. Monday, after a long discussion with Dave and some "calculating" I joined Inches-A-Weigh. For those of you who don't know about IAW, either google it, or I'll tell you that basically it's a Lazy Woman's way to lose weight, at least with the exercise.
  They set me up with a personalized menue, diet and I have my own "coach", and part of the sign up includes supplements. Some of the Supplements are Folic Acid, calcium, and Fatty Acid. I took a Fatty Acid suppliment today, and am regretting it. Since I took it, I have burped fish, and for those who know me, know that I cannot stand the taste of fish. It literally makes me physically ill, and I've gotta do something about it.
  I know it's essential to reaching my goal weight, and well, I'm not gonna tell you what it is, or how long it's SUPPOSED to take for me to get there if I follow the program religiously, but there's gotta be another way to go about it. I am going to see what they can do when I go in tonight. No matter what I eat or drink, whenever I burp I want to puke because of the taste that comes up.
  As if that wasn't enough, one of the kids I babysit pooped his pants. He's partially potty trained, in the sense that he can pee in the toilet, but won't poop in it. Instead, he poops in his pull up without warning and sad to say, it's NEVER solid. Today, he'd gone all up his back, outside and down the sides of his jeans, the back of his shirt, even his socks. He'd gotten it on the floor, blocks and somehow managed to make it to the bathroom without getting it anywhere else.
  I took the liberty to clean up the livingroom floor and then bleach the blocks first, while I was doing this, the kid was standing in the bathtub so he wouldn't get the bathmats all messy. While scrubbing the livingroom carpet, I burped, got a gross look on my face and Aunt Ann, who had shown up, asked me what was wrong. I said I didn't know what was worse, the smell or the taste of the suppliment. They all laughed, at my expense as to be expected, and then I went about cleaning things up. It took nearly an hour to make sure I got everything cleaned, including bathing a really embarassed little boy. After I got it all taken care of, I lit a candle, bleached everything and then decided to share the experinece with the world.
  The whole time I was thinking "It's part of the job" and though I'm ready to puke, I handled it pretty well. Since then, there were no accidents, or problems. It was basically smooth sailing and now we're just down to Kaitlynn and Madison. Looking forward to my workout tonight and then on to see if we can get Tika into a new home. I will keep you all posted on everything that goes on. Sometime Josie will enter this world today too.

No comments: