Friday, October 8, 2010

 OK, so here's the story. I went to the dentist today to get a crown, for the 2nd time. As I feared, it didn't fit, so they had to make mold #3 and send it back. I made the appointment to return to have it put on, and while I was there, I was joking with the assistant about eating some Bit O Honey.
  She said not to eat it, that it wouldn't be a good idea, and I just shrugged it off. Later this evening, I was chewing on some Bit O Honey, mainly because it helps with my cough, when all of a sudden, I found some pieces in it. I looked through the piece that I was chewing on,  and found my filling, and half of my tooth. I guess now I have learned my lesson to listen to what I'm told. I now have to wait through the weekend, possibly longer, to have this one fixed. So very lovely isn't it?
  The look on Dave's face was absolutely priceless when I showed it to him, he just about died of shock. It doesn't hurt, just annoys me because my lip rubs against the "hole" left there. We'll see how things go. All I know, I need to back off on the sweets, which I want to do anyway. I'll keep everyone posted and provide pictures of the final results as they come. I just hope they can do something with it, so I don't have a missing tooth.

1 comment:

DAN said...

You think you will do what you are told from now on huh? - - - RIGHT!

:)