Friday, January 2, 2009

Another Year

Well, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It'll be interesting to see how this year goes. This month Dave begins working from home. He'll have an office set up next to our room, and looks forward to being able to work in his Jammies, and eat when he's hungry rather than follow his schedule. Though he expects to see me often, he won't, as far as I'm concerned, he'll be at work.
We're coming up on my 31st Birthday on Monday. I don't have anything special planned, and have decided to break "tradition" and not invite all my friends to TX Roadhouse. This year I think it's gonna be just Dave and I, maybe my family members if they can afford to go. I wanted to visit Dave's family this year, and celebrate my birthday with them since they've never been able to celebrate it with me, but we can't afford to travel up there.
So lately, I've been playing around on E-bay and found a few items I would actually LOVE to have. I placed a bid on a baby doll I had when I was a kid, it's a Love n Touch doll, and so far I'm the only bidder (keeping the fingers crossed) and I'll find out if I won on the 5th. This is a picture of the other item I guess you can say I'm obsessed with, yes, it's a purse, remind you of anyone?????

I would LOVE to have it, but Dave doesn't think I should. Anyway, for those of you who like them, I'm becoming a Gold Canyon Demonstrator this month, again. The requirements to sign up again is to purchase a Demonstrator kit, and would you believe that luck would have it, they're free this month, if I can sell $700 worth of products. Help me out folks, get your friends to order, depending on how much you order, you can get free stuff. Catalog parties are the easiest, let me know if you want to do it and I'll give you details and catalogs.
Gotta run for now, hope you have a happy new year and that it's a good one.

No comments: