Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Verdict

So today I went to the Urologist. I spoke with him for a little bit, then he showed me the CT scan that was taken when I went to the ER. He didn't find a Kidney stone in my kidneys, but he did confirm that my tube connecting from the Kidney to the bladder is swollen. He's not totally sure if it is a Kidney stone, but there's definately something there.
I was given two options, I could wait it out for another 3-4 weeks, or I could have another CT Scan and see what he can find. I opted to wait, was given some Flomax and another prescription for pain pills. I was also given my new best friend, a larger "pee filter" that looks like a funnel with a screen at the bottom.
I don't have to really watch what I eat, and I just have to deal with whatever is bothering my body. Aside from peeing in a filter all the time, I think I can handle this. I will keep everyone posted as things go, right now, I've got some pain meds on board and 2 kiddos to tend to. Have a good evening.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

I'm sorry they didn't find out what was wrong! I think would have opted for another CT scan!