Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Good Day


Today I got Kaitlynn at a quarter to 6. Instead of going back to bed, she stayed up until my mother left for work, and then we went downstairs and bothered Dave until he got up and we watched TV. Later in the morning, Marsh, Emily and Dad brought Nellie and her bedding to us so we can watch her while they went to Utah.
For the most part, Nellie did good just laying on the floor in my room, relaxing and taking a break from all the dogs. Kaitlynn finally fell asleep, and slept until 2. I then rinsed Nellie's wounds with the help of Kaitlynn and Dave, then gave Kaitlynn a bath. After lunch, we played for a while, and then gave Nellie LOTS of attention.
Dave and I have been spending some time together tonight, we didn't do much, but it's been time together. As I was shopping at ROSS's, I got a phone call from Heather, her and Chas have decided to get married Monday, Jan. 26th in Idaho Falls. I'm a little upset it's really short notice, but at least she's happy. Dave isn't sure if he can get it off, but he's going to try, and Marsh and Emily are planning on going up there as well.
I really hope they are as good together as they appear to be, that they can prove everyone who doubts them wrong. Heather's such a wonderful person when she wants to be, and she deserves to be happy. Chas makes Heather happy, helps balance her out so-to-speak, and really seems to be family oriented. It's late, and I'm going to Wii with my husband for a little bit before bed. Night all.

No comments: