Saturday, January 3, 2009

Why it's NOT a wise thing to eat before you go to bed....

Ok, so last night before I went to bed, I decided I was hungry, and ate a bowl of Mom's Macaroni salad. Before too long, I fell asleep and that's when it all began. I had a doozy of a dream. Tom Sellek showed up at my High School. The whole left side of me, from neck to toe had been cut open for some reason so I was on crutches to heal. Tom Sellek asked me if I needed help, and I said yes. He ended up following me to all my classes, and was a big help. Mom talked to him for a while, then Chrystal came up and said that we needed to go. I got in this ruckety old Ford Bronco, but before I did, Tom told me he was in love with me and wanted to keep in touch. I told him I'd like to and that I'd talk to him when I got back.
Chrystal drove the bronco down Old Bannock Highway and pulled off onto a road that headed up a mountain. She let me out at the bottom of the road just as the police pulled up. They said that they heard there was drug trafficing going on and that anyone who wasn't supposed to be there had to leave. Chrystal stayed behind as the Police thought she had responded to the call when she was actually the one doing the trafficing. By this time, Tome headed back to California, and I couldn't give him my number. I remember feeling deeply hurt, then I saw a party at a nearby house. I knew the people so I went in. The person was a kid that use to bully me at church when I was younger. It turned out that he was house sitting for somebody, and when he saw me there, he tried to attack me, and ripped open my wounds.
I somehow managed to escape, but when the owner came back, I went back in to talk to him, let him know what happened and he basically blew me off. This furiated me so much that I began telling all their guests what had happened and what they've done to me. I then began threatening to sue them for Aggrivated Assault. That's pretty much when I woke up.
Like I said, this is why you don't eat just before bed, and you don't fall asleep with the TV on. When I have these dreams, Dave gets entertained, and tells me to write them down. I have started a dream journal for the more serious and intense ones, but ones that are like this, I thought I'd entertain everyone by sharing them. Hope you all had a good laugh at my little "burp" of insanity. There will probably be more to come.

No comments: