Saturday, January 31, 2009

Done!

As you all know, I've been working on an afghan for Tucker. Marsh chose the colors, and the way they go in the afghan, it's my first REAL project, and I'm okay with how it turned out. I know I can do better if I practice, so we'll see how things go in the future.
I'm always worried about my work, how people really think about it. I know I'm very critical of my work, and more often than not, I feel like I've not done good enough. With this afghan, I'm worried it wasn't done enough to stay together. I guess we'll have to see, maybe fix it as they go if I need to.
So we've heard that Tucker could come any day now. Emily is beginning to lose her "plug", and is already dialated a centimeter. I will definately keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

fivelive said...

I think it looks great and your always harder on yourself than any one else. I like the picture of you on your blog