Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My One Wish


This entry was triggered by the frequency of people looking at Grandma's house. I won't lie, I want more than anything to keep it in the family, and think it'd be the perfect home for Dave and I. Plenty of room for all our animals, a way to pay our mortgage with the basement appartment, and it's chalk full of sentimental value for me.
If I could be granted one wish this year, it would be that somebody would come in, buy Grandma's house and let us rent it until we can buy it from them, or do a rent to own. I don't want to see some strangers living there, it's not right. I won't lie, I pray that nobody buys it, that it stays on the market until I can find a way to get it, Dad doesn't like that idea, but for once, I'm being selfish. I just pray for a miracle, that someday I can catch a break, and be able to live in that house.

No comments: