Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Creativity


Today's photo is of a new design I'm learning on my Crocheting. It's called the Cross Stitch, and though it looked a bit difficult, it turned out to be pretty easy. I've got a book of different stitches that I'm going to try to make samples of. I've already tried 4 of them, and can only really do 2 because they're the easiest. I know with more practice and dedication, I can get better.
I get a lot of crap thrown at me because I know how to crochet and I'm young, but I really don't care because it's excellent Therapy. I have found that when I'm stressed or depressed, all I have to do is sit down with some yarn and a hook, and lose myself in the project I'm doing and hours later, I'm doing just fine. Once I get better with my projects, I want to start making lapghans and throws, and donate them to the local nursing homes. I am really beginning to enjoy crocheting, and will learn to knit soon.

2 comments:

DAN said...

All your picyures are blurry.

Jessica said...

well I'm sorry that my camera sucks, I want to get one like Chrystal and Marsh's someday.