Thursday, August 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM


Obviously, this blog entry is dedicated to the woman who brought me into this life, and who can quite easily take me out of it if she wanted to. You guessed it, my Mother. Today was her birthday, and because she wanted to, all of the kids here in town were treated, by her and Dad, to a dinner at Texas Roadhouse.
I don't know what they did all day, nor do I really want to know, but I hope they had fun whatever it was they did. Anyway, the original plan was to go to a movie as a family, but Tucker would have been excluded so we went to dinner instead. Mom was going to take us all to Red Lobster, but Marsh and Emily don't like Red Lobster, so we went for Texas Roadhouse. I must say that it was a fun dinner, and the only thing missing was Dan and Chrystal.
When Dinner was over, Tucker flirted with the waitresses a bit before we left. We then went to Wal Mart, and then home. It was a good night and mom had a happy birthday. She loved how it went, and enjoyed the fact that her kids got along all together.

1 comment:

DAN said...

Interesting that Marsh and Emily dont like Red Lobster, if I remember right you detest that place. . . How's the bus bro? :)