Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Evening


Today Dave and I went for a walk with Mason, Merlyn and Karma. Dave has little patience with the dogs, so I suggested he take Karma and work with her a little bit. She walked with him and listened to him pretty well, then we got a little brave. I let Mason and Merlyn off their leashes at the park, and let them run a bit. Karma wanted to join in on the fun, but rather than unhook her leash, we let it trail behind her as she ran with the boys. She had a lot of fun, and didn't do bad listening until she found the sprinklers at the school.
After 10 minutes of eating the water shooting out of the sprinklers, Karma decided it was time to listen and ran up to Dave. Mason and Merlyn, still off the Leash, headed home on command, and when we got there, I got this photo. It wasn't until after I uploaded them that I found how Merlyn kind of "popped" on the photo. I thought it was pretty cool myself, maybe, just maybe I should look into a better camera, and possibly photography classes.

No comments: