Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fun Times in Eigh Mile


Lately, I've been doing a lot of thinking about Camping, and I kept coming back to my years spent at Girl's Camp. Though for a week during the summer, I had to wear nothing but long pants, I totally enjoyed myself. I remember staying up late singing camp songs, playing pranks on the girls that were there for the first time, and my all time favorite was getting out of the shower (heated by campfire), opening the door to head back to camp and come face to face with a doe and her baby.
Unfortunately, today's photo isn't of that, it's of the last year I spent there. I had been bugging the Priesthood leaders whom were up there, and they'd had enough and tried to tape me to the pole of the lodge. I was shocked at how much of a cruddy job they did, as it was too easy to get out of, but it was fun. I must say that I went out with a bang. Someday I'd love to go back, we'll see.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

I am enjoying your photos of the day.