Monday, August 10, 2009

Workings of a Crazy Woman

So after the threat of the computer being taken away from everyone, and knowing how much I rely on it to keep track of child care and post these blog entries (I think I'm doing a pretty good job on that one!) I got a crazy idea, and wasn't sure it would work. Dad cleaned off the computer desk, and I thought it'd be clever of me to see if I could set my computer up and tap into his internet until we got an adapter or wireless card of our own.

Dad agreed to it, and we set the computer up. Now if he decides to take the computer away from everyone, I still have access to mine, and can still do the things that I need to. I can also respect dad's wishes in the sense that I have a password set on our computer that people need in order to get online. That's today's photo of the day, what the computer desk now looks like. I realized after I set it up that I've grown use to the larger screen, but at least my computer is being used as something more than a paperweight now. That makes me happy. I'll try to get more creative for the photo of the day!

No comments: