Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grandmas and Goodies

Todays Photo is of mom "eating" Tucker. Emily and Marsh came over for a bit. Emily wants me to babysit tomorrow (YAY!) while she works. Mom was holding and playing with Tucker, and I snapped this photo, it's why you should never let a grandparent hold a grandchild when they're hungry. Actually, Tucker had lots of fun and was laughing and just enjoying himself. He is such a happy, spoiled baby. He is heavy too, weighing in at almost 18lbs.

When they left, I indulged myself with a pint of Ben&Jerry's Phish Food. I normally get the B&J Karmel Sutra, but wanted a little something new. It is a chocolate, marshmallow, caramel Ice cream with Fudge Fish. I must say, it was good considering I ate the whole pint. The Fish, they were a bit TOO chocolatey, so I didn't eat them. I left them on the lid while I was locked in the computer room. Since there's 2 computers now and a printer almost as big as I am, it got really hot in there and the fish melted. Looks a bit nasty don't it.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

First of all, it must be an Idaho thing to "eat" babies. Remind me to keep a sharp watch on our kids if we ever bring them to Idaho. lol.

Secondly, my first semester in college we were doing a scavenger hunt and one of the things was an empty container from B&J Phish Food. 3 friends and I polished off an entire container in less than 10 minutes and I have never been able to eat Phish Food again. :)