Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Quality Nephew Time



Today I got the privilege of watching Tucker while Emily went to work. We got him close to 8:30am, and he was quite happy. Then, he decided he was hungry and tired, so we tried to feed him a blend of peaches and rice cereal. He decided he didn't like that so much so I packed him up and headed over to Emily so she could feed him. By the time we got to the first intersection, he was out cold. Just to insure he'd stay asleep, we drove a few minutes or so, then headed home without taking him to Emily.
Gus woke him up when we got there due to his barking, but he just lied there. We then went for another drive with Mom and Dad to prepare for BUNCO and drop Duster off at the groomers. (I might say he's looking pretty spiffy!) We got home and put Tucker in his toy after Emily came and fed him. I must say, he had fun playing in it for about an hour while "Uncle Bub" (Dave) looked on. He only got fussy when he was left alone in it in the Livingroom.
He's a good kid, and I love it when I get to spend time with him, he's so happy. I hope I get to spend more of these kind of days with him, and look forward to when he's old enough and I can take him to play at the park, or to the zoo. I will spoil my nieces and nephews!

No comments: